RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberDec 20, 2011#321 Happpppppppppppppy TUESDAY!! da SUN is out, the FOG is high...and I got dem both CORRECT today! Yipppeeee!ReactReply
- JA
Dec 21, 2011Midweek clickI'm devastated. For the second day in a row I got them both WRONGReactReply - MEMemberDec 22, 2011
#325 Sunny Thursday! Well atleast its not freeeeeeezing in San Jose! LOL Well, today it was dog-zero/cat-correct.Cheer up Jack...you must be under pressure for these silly holidays. LOL Have a great day!
ReactReply - MEMemberDec 23, 2011
#326 Happpppppppppppppy Friday! It's been great in San Jose...and I got both questions correct! wooohooo...
ReactReply - JA
Dec 23, 2011Thanks Cali having a great dayBUT... I got the dog (lucky guess) and missed the cat (unlucky guess)ReactReply - MEMemberDec 25, 2011
#331 Yeaaaa...SUNNY FROSTY SUNDAY!! Got doggie correct and missed the cat number question... oh well! Stay warm y'all...
ReactReply - MEMemberDec 26, 2011[quote]
I used another browse rand bookmark to access it and copied the url directly from the site.
http://www.freekibble.com/
I tested it ...[/quote]
Monday Monday... the Sun is shining, but the ground is frosty! was 50/50 today... it's hell getting old. LOLReactReply - MEMemberDec 27, 2011#334 Sunny Tuesday! Yipppppppppppeeee...got em both correct today!!ReactReply
- JA
Dec 28, 2011Congratulations Cali.I am not so lucky ... yesterday I missed them both and today got only the cat right.ReactReply - MEMemberDec 28, 2011#336 happppppppppppppppppppyHUGSdayyyyyyyyy! Today I missed the dog question and got the cat one correct! hahahaReactReply
- MEMemberDec 29, 2011[quote]
Once again I missed the dog and got the cat.
[/quote]#340 Cloudy Thursday here.....Fear not Jack.... I , too, missed dog and got cat... whoopppeeee!ReactReply - JA
Dec 30, 2011A sad Friday. I am forced to admit thatI missed them both today ... sob!ReactReply - MEMemberDec 30, 2011#332 ... Ah the LAST Friday of 2011... Fear not Jack....I too missed both today! Happy NYE!ReactReply
