RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberFeb 28, 2012#636...Terrible Tuesday! COLD & CLOUDY....missed them both! :-(ReactReply
- JA
Feb 29, 2012Leap Day click andHappy Birthday to all Leap Day People
Back to normal ---Missed on the Dog but got the Cat rightReactReply - MEMemberFeb 29, 2012#462....happpppppppppppppppppppyHUGSday! Stormy, cold, windy, and raining on this Leap Day. I actually got both questions correct today!! doggie was a guess hahahaReactReply
- JA
Mar 1, 2012Snowy Thursday click
Got them both today!(OK, both were logical guesses)ReactReply - MEMemberMar 1, 2012#647....Happppppppppppy March 1st! Cold & CLOUDY here... Got'em both correct today!!ReactReply
- MA
Mar 2, 2012Happy friday.Both right again.There was only one possible answer for the dog. The cat was easy to work out mathematically.ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMar 2, 2012Dog was easy...it was the only real logical answer for this site...I missed the catReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMar 3, 2012I knew the kitty question...missed the dog with a wrong guessReactReply - MEMemberMar 3, 2012#656... Whoaaaa, it was soo sunny yesterday, I forgot to "feed" the animals! Sunny & WARM Saturday morning here...already doing laundry....and I got CAT correct and guessed wrong on the Dog question. LOLReactReply
- MA
Mar 4, 2012Sunday click. Dognocatyes.Cat was easy, should have got the dog, but clicked too quickly. I'm very annoyed about that.ReactReply - CD
Mar 4, 2012http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/contest.faces?siteId=3
You can not only click to help pay for food for an animal, but you can also click in support of the entry of my 11-month kitten.ReactReply - JA
Mar 4, 2012Sunday click
Well, I thought I made a couple of good guesses todayBUT---I got them both wrong!Sobbing loudly.ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMar 5, 2012Educated kitty guess..got it right....the dog...i overthought it...got it wrongReactReply - MEMemberMar 5, 2012#669 Monday, Monday...what a way to start the week with an 4.0 Earthquake in the Bay Area! hahaha Got doggie correct & of course MY cat can read my mind! hahahaReactReply