RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Jul 22, 201222 July Click for the dogs and cats. Split them once again Dog no Cat yes
ReactReply - JA
Jul 22, 2012Sunday click
Back to the beginning ...missed the dog and got the catReactReply - JA
Jul 24, 2012Tuesday click
I think I'm in a rut ...Dog wrong cat right ... again!ReactReply - JA
Jul 26, 2012Thursday click
Back to the beginning but for a change I got the dog right and the Cat wrongReactReply - JA
Jul 28, 2012Saturday click
Got the dog right but missed the cat... who would think of a rat as a kitten?ReactReply
