RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- JA
Oct 30, 2012Tuesday click
Split also.Dog right(guess),cat wrong(I was sure it was Eartha Kitt)ReactReply - MA
Oct 30, 2012[quote]Tuesday click
Split also.Dog right(guess),cat wrong(I was sure it was Eartha Kitt)[/quote]Same her, Jack, I was sure on Eartha Kitt, but of course that was the film and not the tv series.ReactReply - JA
Nov 3, 2012Thanks MoW
Saturday click
Back to the beginning -Dog right(guess) andcat wrongReactReply
