RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Dec 2, 2012[img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZuNS95PImSI/TEyMXwcn1UI/AAAAAAAAAS0/DlDAbZZSLHA/s1600/header.jpg">
ReactReply - MA
Dec 3, 2012[img src="http://radiobgm.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Monday-Text.gif">
Both Right Today, dog was a calculated guess.ReactReply - MA
Dec 5, 2012Wednesday click.YES, Both right for Gold, Dog was a lucky guess.It's been a very long time since my last Gold, I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get another one.ReactReply - JA
Dec 5, 2012Midweek click
Congratulations MOW- I on the other hand gotboth wrong(again)ReactReply
