RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Nov 22, 2013Friday click.Dog no - Cat yes(my first thought was right for dog,but I changed it)
Good luck forGold,Jack.ReactReply - JA
Nov 22, 2013Friday click
Thanks MOW but ... like you I changed my first thought and so ...Dog wrong, cat rightReactReply - JA
Nov 26, 2013Tuesday click
Dog right cat wrong(should have gone with my first guess)ReactReply - MA
Nov 28, 2013Thursday click.Dog right - Cat wrong(first thought on Cat was right,but I changed my mind)ReactReply
