39
39losangelesOriginal Poster
Aug 13, 2011i am member there, any other glen eden troops out there?
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- CD
Aug 14, 2011Not a member there but have visited that resort. Their swimming pool is huge and the people nice.
ReactReply - RI
Oct 15, 2011I would like to go to Glen Eden.
[quote]i am member there, any other glen eden troops out there?[/quote]ReactReply - PV
Oct 16, 2011I was a member for a few years. What a great place! Unfortunately experiencing an economic downturn so I'm unable to pay for membership. On another note, I see you're from Phelan. I graduated from Serrano high school!ReactReply - RI
Nov 15, 2011[quote]
i am member there, any other glen eden troops out there?
I would like to go to Glen Eden someday.[/quote]ReactReply - BB
Nov 15, 2011I became a member and spent last winter there. I'll be going back this winter too.ReactReply