?

North American Locations

Looking for a travel group in central on west georgia

Posted May 9, 2010

Replies5
ME
MemberOriginal Poster
May 9, 2010

Hello everyone - what happened to the travel group that used to be in Warm Springs, GA? Does anyone know of any group in Georgia that gets together and do things/events? It seems like the number are getting smaller every year.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MI
    MidGaNudist
    May 10, 2010

    There used to be a non-landed club in Atlanta a few years ago and it folded too. I would like to be part of a group like that especially if it were affiliated with AANR.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    MemberOriginal Poster
    May 11, 2010

    Shoot Cheri, thats like taking a second job. I usually dont get done until 7 PM and then do my bike ride for about 30+ miles. I could help someone or be a scondary POC if needed.

    ReactReply
  • CD
    Cheri Donna Dawson
    May 12, 2010
    [quote]Shoot Cheri, thats like taking a second job. I usually dont get done until 7 PM and then do my bike ride for about 30+ miles. I could help someone or be a scondary POC if needed.[/quote]    It definitely is like a second job. Travelites is now in its 24th year.  I wish I could have some help here.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    MemberOriginal Poster
    May 15, 2010

    Well all I can say is you rock?

    ReactReply
  • CD
    Cheri Donna Dawson
    May 16, 2010
    [quote]Well all I can say is you rock?[/quote]   Thanks  :)    If you wanted to start a GA branch of Travelites, I would be happy to help with that.  Then, when you had enough people, you could always break away.
    ReactReply