It is that time of the year again to get some sun and have some fun! I am planning a visit to the Mazo this weekend. Any takers? More the merrier! I plan to drive some Chicago and we can car pool with lots of beer!
Replies
- CAJun 2, 2013When are you thinking of heading up there?
Also the beach is now open only on weekends. The DNR has closed it during the week since they can not patrol it.ReactReply - RO
Oct 30, 2013Mazomanie beach is just one small area of sand, whereas the Wisconsin River runs for miles and miles with sand bars and wooded islands forming secluded bathing spots galore, without patrols watching your every move from behind every tree. When I lived in Wisconsin we just went where we felt like going. Weekdays, especially, were consistently private, wherever we went.
ReactReply - SUMar 24, 2014Several of us in ILL & IA are already talking about going and I hear there is a hotel nearby?ReactReply
