Replies
- OT
Oct 2, 2014i'm naked whenever i can. usually when im in my room or home alone. started to go commando if i leave the house.
ReactReply - WV
Oct 17, 2014i am totally naked in the home as well as guests that are nudist also. we enjoy chatting and have even had meals together. my wife is not into the lifestyle but doesn't mind if i and our friends are. she has met all of them.
ReactReply - SH
Jan 27, 2015I am always nude at home. In the summer I keep a pair of shorts by the door and a robe in the winter, in case someone arrives.
ReactReply - OR
Jan 29, 2015I only wear clothes when I have to; they come off when I get home unless I have textiles visiting. I would love to live in a clothing optional community, but probably will only vacation in them because too many of my friends are textiles.ReactReply - SH
Feb 14, 2015At home I am always nude. I keep a pair of shorts or robe near the door in case someone comes. I am often nude in my backyard when it is warm.
ReactReply - GL
Feb 28, 2015Call me purist if you wish - but if I wear any piece of clothing at all I don't feel I am naked ...Exception - sandals or flip-flops and a baseball cap if I am outdoors.
ReactReply - 1S
May 16, 2015Sure, otherwise you are not a nudist. There is nothing wrong with a nudist that wears something on occasion. It's just part of the lifestyle. Maybe you enjoy a swimming pool at home but that doesn't mean that you are in it constantly.
ReactReply - KD
May 16, 2015I am 100% naked 100% of the time, year-round at home. I see no reason to wear anything while at home. I've lived this way since I got my first apartment 30 years ago. I don't care who comes over, I'm gonna be 100% naked and I fiercely defend my right to do so in my own home. If anyone who comes to my home has an issue with my choice to live naked then they can leave--my home, my rules.
ReactReply - SH
May 16, 2015At home I am totality nude all the time. It is the most comfortable way to live for me.
ReactReply - GS
May 19, 2015I too am naked at home as much as possible. My roommate knows that I am a nudist but he isn't of the same mind, so when he is at home I do put clothes on out of respect for him. In the house I don't wear robe, shoes or anything else. Living in the city here in Indiana prevents me from being outside naked, but love wearing really short cutoffs and sandals while working in the yard and I go commando all the time.ReactReply - SH
May 19, 2015I keep a pair of shorts or a robe my the door encase someone arrives.
ReactReply - RE
May 31, 2015Naked at home as soon as I'm in the door. I keep a towel by the front door, but in nice weather the door is open so I've been caught several times. I attend several nude events throughout the year, going to MMNG next month and will even drive naked.
ReactReply - GO
Jun 16, 2015Only time you will find clothes on me is for work and doing things in town. I am otherwise naked
I even feed my ten sled dogs nakedReactReply - NA
nakedman54Original PosterJun 21, 2015I'm again responding as a man who lives naked as much as possible. At home unless I'm eminently coming/going I'll be naked. I'm always naked head to toes never a stitch of anything as my normal state of dress. I don't own ANY underwear, a robe or slippers or any kind of "loungewear" so I have and want nothing to wear when I drop my shirt and pants. I'm either totally naked or if dressed always naked under my pants. I couldn't imagine as a nudist or naked man ever having anything constricting your dick/balls. Other guys live and feel the same? Naked ManReactReply - GO
Jul 1, 2015I am completely naked, no clothing at all, only time I wear clothes is for work and in town for groceries, I live in the country which allows me to walk everywhere nude and I do, just in boots but no socks.
ReactReply - MEMemberJul 2, 2015The best answer I've seen to this question is 'nude when possible and clothed where practical'. I do enjoy my daily nude time but sometimes it just doesn't work.ReactReply
- MEMemberAug 2, 2015[quote]I am completely naked, no clothing at all, only time I wear clothes is for work and in town for groceries, I live in the country which allows me to walk everywhere nude and I do, just in boots but no socks.[/quote][quote]Same here. At home totally naked, always. Sports? Naked too when possible; swimming, hiking, sometimes running, cycling, and; with mates; wrestling. When I visit a friend; we both work naked on his lands and in his small forest, we both love hiking naked! Cloting? Only when needed, in town, shopping, working. For the rest; naked!![/quote]ReactReply
- SH
Aug 2, 2015I am always nude at home and only wear a silver necklace and heavy silver anklet on my left leg.ReactReply - SO
Aug 17, 2015I'm sorry, I have sensitive feet (thanks, Uncle Sam). I'm barefoot when possible, but outdoors I have my Crocks, and in the winter, I have my moccasins; I still have to protect my feet, just saying...ReactReply - MEMemberAug 20, 2015I would live totally naked if I could, unfortunately I live in a predominantly textile society so I can't.
I'm nude at home 24/7 year round unless its really cold, no footwear or anything else. Work is the major reason why I wear clothing. I'd love to live nude permanently, its by far the most relaxing and comfortable way to be.ReactReply - MEMemberOct 6, 2015
I am nude at home as soon as I get home from work, and the bulk of the weekends. Clothed off course for going into town etc. I have been nude recently when I had a new carpet fitted. That was brilliant and will do so again!
ReactReply - RU
Oct 6, 2015nude all the time....have a sign on my porch..."If nudity offends...do not knock".....have answered the door to all who knock...(with exception for children)....my glass door is tinted dark.....so I can see out...but others can not see in....as been my experience that the majority of people are not offended by simple nudity....
ReactReply