Hi,guys. Looking for nudist guys, str8, gay, bi, whatever to get together at my place on weekends, for conversation and a couple of beers. Live in apartment, can't host a huge gathering.
For guys in the NoHo area.
Replies
- CA
CamiloOriginal PosterJul 23, 2016I can on weekends, it's all about getting more friends. I also belong to a facebook nufist group, i can get friends from there too.
ReactReply - WE
Jul 25, 2016I have been to the nude comedy several times. It is a good time.
ReactReply - NU
Aug 2, 2016Sounds good..i,m a aussie guy coming to LA in november..would be great to meet and hangout nude with some of you guys if i,m free!!!
ReactReply - MEMemberAug 10, 2016sounds like fun man...ReactReply
- MA
Sep 14, 2016[quote]It sounds interesting. There's nudist place on Tujunga, near Moorpark that does nude comedy, nude karaoke and open mike. Ever been there?
www.NudeComedyLA.com
[/quote]Two Roads Theater also offers nude acting classes. Keep checking the web site for more Karaoke and open mic shows, there a blast.ReactReply - GY
Sep 30, 2016I'd love to attend your gatherings. Live in Hollywood. I can just hop over. :-)I went to Nude Comedy night last month. Was fun, might go this week again.
ReactReply - GY
Sep 30, 2016I'd love to attend your gatherings. Live in Hollywood. I can just hop over. :-)I went to Nude Comedy night last month. Was fun, might go this week again.ReactReply