OX
oxman3

The Mens Room

kicked out of chat room just for been naked

Posted Apr 2, 2016

Replies2
OX
oxman3
oxman3Original Poster
Apr 2, 2016
this morning I was abruptly kicked out of the chat room just coz I was naked by someone called john, wearther or not his a moderator I don,t know but it was very insulting and annoying.i was doing nothing wrong I was fully naked and not erect,i am a proud bi as I am a proud nudists lucky for u I'm not paying a subscription as if I was I,d b looking for my money back,naturism is about been nude and that includes full frontal.think the evil john should b educated that nudists cums from all walks of life and not just his shame on him                                                                                                                      yours faithfully                                                                                                                          liam ward
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MA
    ManOfWicklow
    Apr 2, 2016
    Was your face on cam.  Being nude without face on cam will get you kicked out.
    ReactReply
  • EV
    Evan-here
    Apr 2, 2016
    First there is not moderator named John,  no one else can remove you.  Second,  You feel that it is lucky for the site that your not a paying member?    LOL, have to love that one.   Third, I guess your going to claim it was a simple spelling error on your part that you misspelled come.
    You have been here for what, 5 years and you don't know the rules,  5 years of coming here and you won't pay but you will complain about the site?

    ReactReply