NA

The Mens Room

Landing strip

Posted Jan 7, 2014

Replies30
NA
NakedbutnotafraidOriginal Poster
Jan 7, 2014

Do a lot of guys at nudist resorts have their pubic hair shaved like landing strips?  Is that popular?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • TR
    Travellingbizguy
    Oct 3, 2014
    Again I'm getting bored with my close trim.  I"m not sure I want to go bald again but I'm also not a bush type guy.  What else do you guys do or what do you gals like to see on a guy?
    ReactReply
  • MA
    ManOfWicklow
    Oct 6, 2014
    My garden is too small for a landing strip,but I could have a helipad.
    ReactReply
  • RE
    renebbare
    Oct 9, 2014

    Maybe this is the new 'look' - the helipad!

    ReactReply
  • MA
    ManOfWicklow
    Oct 9, 2014
    Landing strip:   Stripping wallpaper on landing.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    Jonathan
    Oct 12, 2014
    To each there own. Do what feels right to you.
    ReactReply
  • LU
    Luis
    Apr 21, 2024
    I used to keep myself shaved smooth in the pubic area but most recently I have had a good growing landing strip. I guess i still wanted to the smooth side but still kind of missed the look of having pubic hair. So I now have my sides shaved smooth and good ol landing strip down the center. [quote]Do a lot of guys at nudist resorts have their pubic hair shaved like landing strips? Is that popular?[/quote]
    ReactReply