SI
sitotis

The Mens Room

not sexual hard on... in public?

Posted Jul 5, 2010

Replies40
SI
sitotis
sitotisOriginal Poster
Jul 5, 2010

one of the reasons why i'm afraid of beeing socialy nude is because although i'm not a realy "sexual" guy, i get aroused frequently,  but not for a sexual response, it just happens, for irrigation (my doct explained) but it is not confortable... what can i do? it only me? it happens to some guys out there? and if it happens what can i do? i have to throw my self to the floor whe it happens?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • HU
    HUDSONHORNET
    Feb 17, 2011

    Walking around with a Boner is unacceptable.  Getting a Boner while laying on your back, dozing, is OK in my books. Just let it subside.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chuck
    Feb 24, 2011

    I know when I was younger I would get those types of hard ons. Never thought about being sexual. Because they would happen while involved in different activities non sexual. I believe it happens to all of us at some time or another.

    ReactReply
  • MJ
    mj_swe
    Feb 27, 2011

    well... if it happens it happens..... dont make such a big deal out of it!
    it still happens to me now and then (the wind, a cold breeze, ...) but goes away after a few minutes.
    just sit down and relax. cover up if you feel uncomfortable - depending on the people around you.

    ReactReply
  • UT
    utenaken
    Mar 3, 2011
    [quote][quote]So what if it happens. Its normal, and natural. The issue is not so much, how to deal with the situation, but why do people make a situation out of it. They happen, its not controllable, and ALL men at some point experience it. So why make an issue about it. Ignore it, and move on. I'd love it if I didn't have to worry about it my self. But un fortunately, people wanna make a big deal about it, so we have to worry about how were going to handle it if it happens. So, now, because someone wants to have an issue, we have to have worry about or deal with an uncomfortable situation, that in reality, shouldn't be uncomfortable or even a situation. Come on people ... forget about it. it happens. life goes on. (This statement is in assumption that it is not a sexual erection, other wise ... your around nude places for the wrong reason)[/quote]   I agree. I see nothing wrong with an erection in and of itself because it is natural. TRhe problem is everyone associates an erection with something sexual and that is not always the case. The body can be stimulated by many things such as the sun on your skin or breeze on the body. To me if I see someone with an erection, I ignore it. I dont feel threatened by it, nor do I view it as something lewd or odd. If anyone one should understand this, it should be nudists.[/quote] I agree. I have seen others and experienced myself having a non sexual hard on in public..  "Uncomfortable or funny" depends on the setting when it happends. In most situations you will have no problem hiding it before anyone notice you are getting hard.  (I guess thats why anyone hardly ever have seen an erect penis on the beach????) In the water or in a jacuzzi its difficult for anyone to see if you are hard. The penis floats and is pointing up anyway..  ( funny... hihi.......or not) For me the most difficult place to deal with the erection was in a sauna.. or to be exact getting out of the sauna without anyone notice my erection. This uncomfortable  situation ended funny because of a lady in the early 60's fast comment " long time since last time i saw".. Her husband got the attention in the saua and everybody had a good laughter.  (I got back i the sauna after a shower instead of digging me down under the floor thanks to the "kindly" lady) none erect of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that was just for explaining that it all come down to how you deal with it if the erection occurs.. Try to hide it and hopefully every others ignore it.........
    ReactReply
  • HO
    HotHarleyCouple
    Apr 1, 2011

    Oops.......Sorry!
    Some how....it got Posted Twice? LOL
    Have Fun....and Be Nice!

    ReactReply
  • CA
    canude
    Apr 1, 2011

    Such an old and recurrent question! It happens. Guys get erect. Sometime without any obvious provocation. Almost all regulars to any nudist resort/beach/etc. know this to be true. Almost all also expect the situation to be handled discretely. Get hard, hide it with a towel or some such. Not anything to get embarrassed about, but nor is it something to flaunt.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    Apr 13, 2011

    Here's an easy rule of thumb when getting an erection @ a nudist gathering.  Every man has brought up the topic when they find out that I'm a nudist.  Simply don't cover it up or flaunt it.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    Apr 13, 2011
    [quote]one of the reasons why i'm afraid of beeing socialy nude is because although i'm not a realy "sexual" guy, i get aroused frequently,  but not for a sexual response, it just happens, for irrigation (my doct explained) but it is not confortable... what can i do? it only me? it happens to some guys out there? and if it happens what can i do? i have to throw my self to the floor whe it happens?[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • PA
    paulmacka
    Apr 14, 2011

    The women are probably as much aroused, they are just lucky that they haven't been built to show it, i think it's personally ok to get aroused in public as long as your not drawing attention to it or playing with it, cover it up if theres children around or others you think may be offended, and even on cam, i don't think somebody should be thrown out of a chat room just because they are hard, if you don't like it, don't look at them!!

    ReactReply
  • RE
    renebbare
    Apr 17, 2011
    [quote]The women are probably as much aroused, they are just lucky that they haven't been built to show it, i think it's personally ok to get aroused in public as long as your not drawing attention to it or playing with it, cover it up if theres children around or others you think may be offended, and even on cam, i don't think somebody should be thrown out of a chat room just because they are hard, if you don't like it, don't look at them!![/quote]  You dont get thrown out of the chatroom (on or off cam) for being hard, just for showing you are hard! And its not that we shouldn't look - its just that you shouldn't show! I hope thats not to hard to understand.
    ReactReply
  • CO
    cornish
    Apr 27, 2011

    Cheer Up!

    ReactReply
  • GR
    greggj_48
    Apr 27, 2011

    An erection regardless when it happens is not a bad thing, accept it. It happens to all men at times.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Apr 27, 2011

    I have played sports since I was 8.  I have taken showers with my teammates.  I have played ball at all levels, at small high schools and large universities, universities where a hundred guys are going back and forth to the showers at any given time.  I have been in the saunas at local fitness clubs too.  In all that time, I have never seen a 'spontaneous' erection, even during early puberty when the things have a mind of their own.  So you can imagine my view or your statement, "erections happen".

    ReactReply
  • KN
    knew2nudism
    Jun 20, 2011

    i am so glad you said its ok and some people actually enjoy it. i am new to nudism and am looking to get more comfortable with public or group nudity. i too am always afraid of getting an erection because, although i am 44, i still get erect easily and all the time. it has happened when i wasn't even thinking sexual thoughts. i am so afraid that someone will be offended and think i'm a pervert, which i certainly am not. i'm just a normal sexual human being.

    ReactReply
  • RE
    renebbare
    Jun 20, 2011

    K2N I would suggest, as you claim to be new to nudism, that you read the posts here. It is I am sure you will agree, frowned upon not to take the apropriate accion and to cover it.
    And as you are so new to nudism I would again suggest you learn the diference between nudism and exhibitionism and make some changes to your profile.

    ReactReply
  • CD
    Cheri Donna Dawson
    Jun 20, 2011
    [quote]i am so glad you said its ok and some people actually enjoy it. i am new to nudism and am looking to get more comfortable with public or group nudity. i too am always afraid of getting an erection because, although i am 44, i still get erect easily and all the time. it has happened when i wasn't even thinking sexual thoughts. i am so afraid that someone will be offended and think i'm a pervert, which i certainly am not. i'm just a normal sexual human being.[/quote]   Nudism has NOTHING to do with exhibitionism.  You probably should change your profile or genuine nudists will most likely avoid you like the plague.  Nudism is not about seeing or being seen.   In the 40+ plus years of being a nudist, I've witnessed that only twice at nudist venues.  That is the most asked question of anyone wanting to try nudism for the first time. Medically speaking, anxiety for the first time of anything, be it driving a new car, sky diving, or visiting a nude beach, park, or resort, it won't happen.  Should it happen, since bare ettiquete demands you sit on your own towel, just cover up, roll over or go for a swim.  I know it's something natural, but it can and does offend others.  Overt sexuality has closed down nudist venues in the US.
    ReactReply