ST
SteveOriginal Poster
Jan 12, 2012Yes, really. Free-swinging testicles are particularly good at detecting ocean swells, and were relied on by Polynesian navigators. Just ran across this interesting fact in the book Civilizations by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto, and confirmed it online here: http://www.passengerplanet.com/softwarm.html.
One of the more obscure advantages of going naked, for sure. And a lesson in how much we lose by training ourselves to cover and, mostly, disregard, most of the body.
One of the more obscure advantages of going naked, for sure. And a lesson in how much we lose by training ourselves to cover and, mostly, disregard, most of the body.
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- IN
Jan 15, 2012they also had guiche piercings 2 navegate they go behind your testicals
ReactReply - SH
Jan 15, 2012Maybe if some of these captains at sea used theirs, they wouldn't get lost so often ;-)ReactReply - HA
Jan 15, 2012Already then...I'm returnng my GPS to Best Buy and gonna hang my testicles on my rear view mirror instead...lol...whichever nut drops the lowest is gonna direct me to my next turn I would guess hu ?
ReactReply - BU
Jan 15, 2012There may be something to this. I remember Roseanne Barr wondering inf the uterus was an organ for finding lost objects. As I recall she was commenting on her husband frequently asking "honey, where did I leave my car keys?"ReactReply - NO
Jan 16, 2012Too many men are complained about by thinking with the wrong head? Well now at least they have an excuse it was just following their boyz lead.
ReactReply - SUJan 16, 2012
There are sooo many jokes there but this isn't the place...darn but if you are on my e-mail list
ReactReply - NO
Jan 16, 2012[quote]
There are sooo many jokes there but this isn't the place...darn but if you are on my e-mail list
Yes you could get in trouble with some of them.[/quote]ReactReply
