Hi Guys, I often wondered why it is that when I'm sitting around naked in winter I still feel the cold more when I get dressed. I read recently that it is a function of the testicles to regulate body temperature. As guys we all know about shrinkage. It doesn't just mean you have cold balls. Our testicles are also telling the rest of our body to conserve body heat by restricting blood flow in our extremities and skin surface.
This also works in reverse. When our balls are low hanging and saggy our skin surface and extremities also get the message with blood flowing through unrestricted capillaries to achieve the maximum cooling affect.
So doesn't this mean that wearing hot sweaty restrictive underwear is really causing our bodies natural regulator to send confusing messages? We end up feeling the cold and pile on more clothes. Should we just hang our nuts out for a while? The answer to me is to live a life more natural than society forces us to do. Being naked does have its health benefits. I for one will be letting my balls swing free as much as I nakedly can!
Don't you agree?
Jay
Replies
- MI
Aug 14, 2014Agree, this is a curious phenomenon, but I totaly understand as I experience exactly the same thing. Almost seems to be the more I am nude, the less I feel the cold. Ok some will say, have lost all sense, but seems to that the body somehow adapts with time. I reaikse that cannot apply to extreme cold, but this the first year I have not stopped swimming in winter.
ReactReply - JO
Aug 14, 2014[quote][quote]Yes equal time for the nipples....I'm for that.[/quote]
My husband and I have a sure-fire way of knowing when it's too cold to be nude: When his penis and my nipples are the same size - it's too cold to be nude!
Jen
[/quote]LOL!!!ReactReply
