RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberNov 16, 2011happpppppppppyHUGSday! Doggie correct today & kitty stumped me. Oh well.... lolReactReply
- MEMemberNov 17, 2011[226] Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! happy Thursday---- 2 for 2 correct...gosh, I'm learning more and more everyday about animals. LOLReactReply
- JA
Nov 18, 2011Half and half again. Got the dog right but missed on the cat. I guess my cats all exceed the average lifespan.ReactReply - MEMemberNov 18, 2011#229....T. G. I. F... doubled the food for doggies and missed the cat question today. Enjoy your day!ReactReply
- CD
Nov 19, 2011[quote]I used another browse rand bookmark to access it and copied the url directly from the site.
http://www.freekibble.com/
I tested it and if you click on the one I provided it will take you to the site.Sadly I missed both questions today.
[/quote]http://www.freekibble.com/
I still click from the Breast Cancer Site first thing every morning. I recently purchased some gifts from that site. That funded even more bowls of food for our 4-pawed children.[url=http://www.freekibble.com/][/url]ReactReply - MEMemberNov 19, 2011[232] Happy Saturday! 50/50 today.... Storm has passed thru the nite---- SUNSHINE this morning! yeaaaaaaaReactReply
- MEMemberNov 20, 2011#236..... it's SUNDAY, but its cloudy, windy, and raining! It's a wonder I got both correct today. LOL Enjoy!ReactReply
- JA
Nov 21, 2011Same as yesterday ... Still 50/50 dog correct cat wrong (and I'm a cat person)
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 21, 2011#239 Monday Monday! I got both correct..and now I'm off to look for "THE CAT WALTZ" hahahahReactReply
- MEMemberNov 22, 2011[quote]
[quote]I used another browse rand bookmark to access it and copied the url directly from the site.
http://www.freekibble.com/
I tested it and if you click on the one I provided it will take you to the site.Sadly I missed both questions today.
[/quote]http://www.freekibble.com/
[url=http://www.freekibble.com/][/url][/quote]#242Tuesday Morning--2 for 2 correct. But, I can't figure out WHY 40 Beagles would be brought to USA from Spain when WE have soo many dogs in "death row" at the pounds!! Of course kittens learn to hunt from Mom----don't MOMs teach most of their young to do things? LOLReactReply - MEMemberNov 23, 2011
#245 happpppppppppppppyHUGSday! Missed both today :-( Oh well...there's always tomorrow. :-)
ReactReply
