RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberNov 24, 2011
#248 HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY Turkey Day! I got both incorrect today---- I was thinking turkey tooo much! LOL
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 25, 2011
Happy Friday to all... got the cat correct & da doggie incorrect. Oh well, guess I still have turkey on the brain! hahahaha
ReactReply - JA
Nov 26, 2011I redeemed myself from yesterdays dismal results by getting both correct today.
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 26, 2011Saturday after Turkey Day and I actually dared go out shopping. LOL I got doggie correct and missed the cat question. Oh well...have a great weekend!ReactReply
- MEMemberNov 27, 2011
#256 Well, Sunday seems to be foggy and cold. I did get both questions correct this morning! yeaaaaa... have a grt day!
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 29, 2011[quote]
[quote]I used another browse rand bookmark to access it and copied the url directly from the site.
http://www.freekibble.com/
I tested it and if you click on the one I provided it will take you to the site.Sadly I missed both questions today.
[/quote]
http://www.freekibble.com/
[/quote]Happpppppppppppy Tuesday... tis FOGGY & COLD here, gets that way after Turkey Day! But, got them questions correct. LOLReactReply - MEMemberNov 30, 2011#265 happppppppppppppyHUGSSSday! Well, got the doggie correct and learned something NEW about kitties (got question incorrect).ReactReply
- MEMemberDec 1, 2011#268 WoooooooooooHoooooooooooo!! Windy Thursday here...but I got both questions correct! YeeeHaaa! :-)ReactReply
