RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberMar 30, 2012#792...T G I F....didn't have MY thinking cap on this morning...plus, I don't talk "DOG" LOL Zero for me today LOLReactReply
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMar 31, 2012My Gold Streak is over.......I missed the Dog Question, but got the kitty right!!ReactReply - JA
Mar 31, 2012Saturday click
DOUBLE GOLD - I got them both right for the sixth day in a row. (and i actually knew both answers - no guessing)
I guess I had better display the medals 'cause this streak can't last forever.ReactReply - MEMemberMar 31, 2012#796....Stormy Windy Saturday! I'm not fond enuf of dogs to shave my eyebrows and put mud on my head LOL I did know all about my Cat's tail, so I got that on correct! Now, if anything happens to my beloved Cat, yes, I would shave my brows and head for her! >^..^<ReactReply
- MA
Mar 31, 2012Rats.....Dogs wrong but Cats right. Oh well I'll start over tomorrow in the quest for gold.
ReactReply - MEMemberApr 1, 2012#802...Sunny, Chilly, Winday Sunday! Doggie yes/Cat no...how do I know WHO would fear poor little cats! LOLReactReply
- MEMemberApr 2, 2012#807....Yukky, windy, hazy Monday! Missed em both today...back to the drawing board. LOLReactReply
- MEMemberApr 3, 2012#811...Murky Tuesday. Got doggie & kitten today! yeaaaaReactReply
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterApr 4, 2012Bronze!!!! Dog Question was easy for me...16 years in Hawaii. The cat question was logical!!ReactReply - JA
Apr 4, 2012Wednesday click
A day of embarrassment and sorrow -I got them both wrong today.ReactReply - MEMemberApr 4, 2012#817... happyHUGSday! Windy & Cold today.....missed dog and knew cat... yea! <^..^>ReactReply