RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberApr 11, 2012#853...happyHUGSday! Wooohooo, knew both the DOUBLE Daily questions today!!ReactReply
- MEMemberApr 12, 2012#859 Windy & Wet Thursday!! Day 2 of getting both correct! YeeeeehaaaaaReactReply
- MEMemberApr 13, 2012#865...happy Friday the 13th! Doggie correct/Kitty correct but was a guess. LOLReactReply
- MA
Apr 14, 2012Saturday click.YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!! Both right, for the first time in a millon years, well it seems that long ago, since I last had bronze.ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterApr 14, 2012Both right for me as well!! Pretty easy questions today...the dog hint was huge!!ReactReply - JA
Apr 14, 2012Saturday click
Got 'em both today. Congrats to Cali, Wicklow and RavensReactReply - MEMemberApr 14, 2012#870...Stormy Saturday...I agree the dog was easy, but the cat was super easy! LOL got'em both correct today with no guessing! wooohooooReactReply
- MA
Apr 14, 201214 April Click for the dogs and cats. Yea on a roll Both right second day in a row
ReactReply - JA
Apr 15, 2012Sunday click (1/2 way through the month) Come on Spring
YAY - Triple Gold plus one today!Am I on a roll or am I about to get shot down? Tomorrow will probably tell.ReactReply - MA
Apr 15, 2012Congratulation, Jack, but I do wish you'd stop showing off. You're making the rest of us look like dunces.
ReactReply - MEMemberApr 15, 2012#877...SUNNY SUNDAY! Well, I must admit I'm happy to have gotten BOTH of them correct today! wooohoooo...ReactReply