RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Aug 31, 2012Friday click and Both Wrong, wel I say both wrong, but I'm right on the dog, it is Kibble who have the wrong answer ( Whoever sets the questions for Kibble, is a DUNCE )
I have worked with many different types of dog over the past 45 years andI Know I'm 100 % RightMany dogs DO wag their tail when alone.ReactReply - MA
Sep 4, 20124 Sep Click for the dogs and cats. Split them dog yes cat no. Back to square one.
ReactReply - MA
Sep 5, 2012Wednesday click. Both wrong today. I was right for my dog, but not for kibble.
ReactReply
