RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Sep 12, 201212 Sep Click for the dogs and cats. Split them today (I can't read tonight) Dog yes cat No....But I knew the answers.
ReactReply - MA
Sep 13, 2012Dog no Cat yes. The dog cost me Gold. There were only two possible answers to the dog question and I chose the wrong one.ReactReply - MA
Sep 13, 201213 Sep Click for the Dogs and Cats. Split them again Dog no Cat Yes. Yea I'm now listed as a Super Nudist (501 posts)
ReactReply
