http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
Replies
- MEMemberOct 15, 2011
WoW! I'm back, it's Saturday OCT 15th, and I answered both questions correctly!!! Guess I really did need a vacation no matter how short! LOL
ReactReply - MA
Oct 16, 2011Sunny sunday click. Not very happy, I got the answer wrong today. My 100 % record has gone.
ReactReply - JA
Oct 16, 2011Sunday click. 50% today right on the cat question but wrong on the dog question.ReactReply - MEMemberOct 16, 2011
wow...Sunday, and it's the start of a new week! It was 50/50 today...gotta rest up from my trip. LOL
ReactReply - MEMemberOct 17, 2011
Monday Monday...got both of the questions wrong. LOL what a way to start the week! LOL
ReactReply - JA
Oct 18, 2011Tuesday click! Doing great with the cat questions but missed the last few dog questions.ReactReply - MEMemberOct 18, 2011
Tuesday starting out SUNNY & WARM...today's questions were stumpers. LOL
ReactReply - MEMemberOct 19, 2011
happpppppppppppppppppppyHUGSday! Got both questions correct today! woooohooo, I'm on a roll LOL
ReactReply
