http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
Replies
- JA
Oct 23, 2011Got them both today.
I click Children, Breast cancer, Animals, Veterans, Free KibbleReactReply - MEMemberOct 24, 2011
happppppppppy monday...just got back from San Jose. tired from driving and missed both questions today. Oh well.... tomorrow will be better! LOL
ReactReply - MEMemberOct 26, 2011
happpppppppppppyHUGSday! Got em correct today! And, now I need to find a man who is like a TIGER...mates over 50times a day! woooohoooo! :-)
ReactReply - MEMemberOct 27, 2011
Hey, What HAPPENED? I went to do my Kibble Trivia and I got a "BUG" no such link message! Well, for this Thursday I guess I'll wait to see if it gets fixed... :-)
ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterOct 27, 2011The link is not working...so I reposted here...Maybe because the link came from the old site. If anyone can get the link to work please post it...the animals need your help.
http://freekibble.com/[url=#][/url]ReactReply - MA
Oct 27, 2011Something is not working right on this new site. I've been trying for ages to post the link here this morning, but have to leave it now before I pull all my hair out in frustration.
ReactReply - JA
Oct 28, 2011I used another browse rand bookmark to access it and copied the url directly from the site.
http://www.freekibble.com/
I tested it and if you click on the one I provided it will take you to the site.Sadly I missed both questions today.ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterOct 28, 2011Thanks Jack...i tried going to another browser to get it at the top of the thread...it didn't work...hopefully every one will click to your reply to get the linkReactReply - MA
Oct 29, 2011Happy saturday, its good to have the link back, but would be even better if you could get it to work from the start of the thread.( I got todays answer wrong )
ReactReply - MA
Oct 30, 2011Sunday morning click
This link needs sorting out, it may be best to start a new thread.ReactReply