RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- JA
Jan 22, 2013Tuesday click
dog right cat wrong- Again - I seem to be in a rut hereReactReply - JA
Jan 24, 2013Thursday click
Thought I needed a change to I reversed my normal dog right cat wrong and gotDog wrong, cat rightReactReply - JA
Jan 25, 2013Friday click
Back to normal -dog right cat wrong(and I'm a cat person)ReactReply - JA
Jan 27, 2013Sunday click
Finally ...Bronze.(I have to admit both were guesses)ReactReply - JA
Jan 28, 2013Monday click
Hi HoSilver- Dog was a process of elimination, cat I knewReactReply - MA
Jan 28, 2013Monday click.Both right for silver today. Dog was a calculated guess and I knew the cat one.ReactReply - MA
Jan 29, 2013Tuesday click. Dog - yes, Cat - no. Cat stopped me from reaching Gold today.ReactReply
