RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Jan 30, 2013Wednesday click Both right today. answer to the dog is in the question, if you think about it.ReactReply - CD
Feb 1, 2013Not only clicking daying for support of Animals on the breast cancer support site, but any time I'm looking to buy something, I shop there as well.ReactReply - MA
Feb 2, 2013Saturday click. Both wrong today.
Congatulations, Jack, on Gold yesterday.ReactReply - JA
Feb 2, 2013Saturday click
I think we are copying each other MoW. So much for the gold pedestal ... I got themboth wrongtoday alsoReactReply
