RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Feb 19, 2013Tuesday click. Both right again today. No guesses this time, I knew the answers. (Will tomorrow be gold ?)ReactReply - JA
Feb 19, 2013Tuesday click
Rooting for you MoW. You deserve goldI gotboth wrongtodayReactReply - MA
Feb 20, 2013Wednesday click. Dog - yes, Cat - no Cat stuffed me for Gold today.ReactReply - JA
Feb 20, 2013Wednesday click
Sorry about that I thought you were going to get gold for sure.I am the same ...dog right cat wrongReactReply - MA
Feb 21, 2013Thursday click. Dog - yes, Cat - no. Chose the wrong one of two.ReactReply - MA
Feb 23, 201323 Feb click for the dogs and cats. Should have gone with my first thought but NO I split dog yes Cat No... Dam fat cats owners
ReactReply
