RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Jun 3, 2013Monday click. Silver today (both guesses) It's a long time since my last Silver.ReactReply - MA
Jun 4, 2013Tuesday click. Thanks Peter, but I didn't quite make it. Dog wrong, Cat right. (back to square one)ReactReply - MA
Jun 12, 2013Wednesday click. Bronze today. I knew the Cat and the Dog answer is in the question, if you know your singers.ReactReply - MA
Jun 14, 2013Friday click. Gold Today, Dog was a guess and Cat was easy. I cannot really claim victory as I had help with the Cat yesterday.ReactReply - JA
Jun 14, 2013Friday click
Congratulations on the gold - you deserve it!
Bronzefor me (dog was a guess)ReactReply - MA
Jun 16, 2013Sunday click. Silver, Dog was a guess. Can I make it double Gold tomorrow ?ReactReply
