RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- JA
Jun 21, 2013Friday click
It seems I have been in a rut lately - dog wrong cat right every day so today I reversed it -Dog right cat wrongReactReply - DE
Jun 21, 2013You people have 84 pages of nothing. What are you doing? I can't make sense of it. It sounds like a Seinfield episode.ReactReply - MA
Jun 22, 2013[img src="http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/134/684/cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images-i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg">
ReactReply - MA
Jun 25, 2013Tuesday click.Both right today(Dog was most logical guess,and cat was easy)ReactReply - MA
Jun 26, 2013Wednesday click.Both wrong tody.I knew the cat,but clicked the wrong one.
Good luck for Gold, Peter. You deserve it.ReactReply
