RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Jul 20, 2013Saturday click. Dog right - Cat wrong. The Cat answer looked too easy, so I thought it cannot be that and chose a different one.ReactReply - JA
Jul 22, 2013Monday click
Same here MOW ...silver todaylets hope we both makegold tomorrowReactReply - MA
Jul 23, 2013Tuesday click.Both wrong.(If I had stuck with my first thoughts I would have both right,but changed my mind)
I do hope you getGold, Jack.ReactReply
