RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Aug 15, 2013Thursday click.Bronzetoday. I knew the Dog, but cat was a guess.ReactReply - MA
Aug 18, 2013Sunday click.Dog wrong - Cat right.Chose wrong one of two possible answers for the Dog, but Cat is easy if you think about it.ReactReply - MA
Aug 22, 2013Thursday click.Bronzetoday.
Good luck to Jack and Peter forSilver.ReactReply - JA
Aug 23, 2013Friday click
Both right (dog a guess). Missed doing it yesterday so I am starting out again withbronzeReactReply - MA
Aug 24, 2013Saturday click.Both right for Gold.I had to really think for a very long time before answering the Cat question.ReactReply
