RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- JA
Sep 3, 2013Tuesday click
I can't believe it -double gold plus one -(Saw the cat answer on the news)ReactReply - JA
Sep 4, 2013Midweek click
I somehow missed yesterday but got both so today (I can't believe it)I got Triple GoldReactReply - JA
Sep 5, 2013Thursday click
How long can this run last ... I gottriple gold plus one(dog was a guess)ReactReply - JA
Sep 12, 2013Yesterday(Wednesday)I got both wrong. Today both right(I had a dog with cataracts and saw the lab/cheetah combination on TV news)ReactReply
