Is there any hope for getting the "Locations" tab working again here on TN? It's been under construction for months and months.
Replies
- HA
Jul 31, 2011Yes, I've been trying to add a new location but I am unable to do it. Still say they are updating the database, but who knows how long is that gonna take !!!
ReactReply - JS
Aug 1, 2011Living in Canada I can't wait to see internetional locations available as the USA locations are working now. Just tell me when...
ps. Limiting "North America locations" to USA is errrr... least to say: incorrect.ReactReply - RE
Aug 2, 2011[quote]Living in Canada I can't wait to see internetional locations available as the USA locations are working now. Just tell me when... ps. Limiting "North America locations" to USA is errrr... least to say: incorrect.[/quote] There are a very limited number of non-usa locations in the database. I have added the ones that I have been to (I think I have about 5 non-usa locations on my profile). I do hope that the database will get expanded to include the many other locales that I have been to and plan on going to.ReactReply - MI
Apr 20, 2014is anyone able to add a new location. if so, how do you do it. I must be missing something
ReactReply
