WA

The Mens Room

How do you manage to not erect

Posted Nov 17, 2016

Replies45
WA
WantstonenudeOriginal Poster
Nov 17, 2016

How do you manage to make it not erect cos when ever I'm nude it goes wild? Any tips

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MI
    Mitch
    Jan 3, 2017

    Scissors...large hammer...moderately heavy boulders...

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 5, 2017

    You must be either new at this nudist game or your young and it's playing up like it does when young. Enjoy it, as long as others don't object why worry? If you really are conscious about it, wear a see through/tan through costume, as least you are nearly nude and the costume will keep that cock of yours at bay somewhat.

    ReactReply
  • NE
    NeoSeek
    Jan 13, 2017

    haha I used to have this problem too, I'm sure a lot of guys have. Once I stopped thinking about being naked, I could control myself more.

    ReactReply
  • SS
    Shrty Sid
    Jan 19, 2017

    Naturism is about being natural and not about sex. I had the same worry but the friendly atmosphere took care of it - it's like hanging out with friends : you wouldn't get hard would you?

    If you're still concerned, keep your towel on till you're comfortable. And if you do get a woodie while nude (I did during a nap at the pool), it's ok - I covered it with my hat.

    ReactReply
  • I always tip my hat to a lady.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    Jon
    Jan 21, 2017

    Erections are natural! But not always appropriate - when I feel myself stirring I usually just excuse myself from the group/room for a little while until it's gone down. Otherwise, thinking about something anti-erotic usually helps!

    ReactReply
  • PA
    Paul
    Sep 4, 2017
    You wrote: [quote]If it starts to raise up, think of Trump.[/quote] All I have to do is think of Hillary, and all stimulation is immediately lost. To answer the OP's question: You do NOT want to have an erection visible at a nudist resort. That is a quick way to get kicked out. That's just the way it is. Cover it with a towel, lay on your stomach, whatever. Those here who are telling you it's natural, you shouldn't try to hide it, etc. are steering you astray. Well, sorta. If you are in the privacy of your own home and you are alone, then get all the erections you want. When you are at a nudist resort, then you had better be able to control yourself, or you may find yourself getting a lot of unwanted negative attention.
    ReactReply
  • LA
    Laker06
    Sep 4, 2017
    [quote]You wrote: If it starts to raise up, think of Trump. All I have to do is think of Hillary, and all stimulation is immediately lost. To answer the OP's question: You do NOT want to have an erection visible at a nudist resort. That is a quick way to get kicked out. That's just the way it is. Cover it with a towel, lay on your stomach, whatever. Those here who are telling you it's natural, you shouldn't try to hide it, etc. are steering you astray. Well, sorta. If you are in the privacy of your own home and you are alone, then get all the erections you want. When you are at a nudist resort, then you had better be able to control yourself, or you may find yourself getting a lot of unwanted negative attention.[/quote] Be careful Jeep!! Thinking about Hillary could lead to permeant impotency!!
    ReactReply
  • PA
    Paul
    Sep 4, 2017
    [quote]Be careful Jeep!! Thinking about Hillary could lead to permeant impotency!![/quote] Ha ha!! Hadn't considered that. So true!
    ReactReply
  • How do you manage to not erect Post #1 Wantstonenude Textile How do you manage to make it not erect cos when ever I'm nude it goes wild? Any tips10 months agoDo you think he figured out by now. Boys sure do like to talk about their peepee's
    ReactReply
  • ST
    StevieLorna
    Sep 6, 2017

    The ugliest thing on the beach will always be Harley and his attatude.

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Laker06
    Sep 6, 2017
    [quote]The ugliest thing on the beach will always be Harley and his attatude.[/quote] Just at the beach?
    ReactReply
  • ST
    Steve
    Sep 6, 2017
    [quote] they are not being taught acceptance but more expectance. [/quote] Wonderful turn of phrase, and very true.
    ReactReply
  • NE
    NeoSeek
    Sep 7, 2017

    It helps if you try not to think about your erection. With me, it comes and goes. When it comes, I either lie on my stomach or try to cover myself with my arm or hand.

    ReactReply
  • HH
    HghySjoerdh h
    Sep 7, 2017

    To erect on a nudebeach is not a problem, but when you erect don't keepi laying on your back. But mosttime there is no reason to erect, nudism is not erotic.

    Last time my little one wanted to erect on the nudebeach was when a girl (25-30 years) wearing a bikini had a nipple slip only a few yards away from me.... she didn't dare to be naked, but didn't want tanlines over her sholders.... she took the ropes off and after a minute her nipple slipt without knowing of her... that was erotic but when she noticed it she took the bikinitop off and she was one of the others on the beach

    ReactReply
  • PA
    Paul
    Sep 8, 2017
    You wrote: [quote]best way is to become impotent, the mass of guilt that constantly being told erections are evil should soon render you this way.[/quote] Nobody said they are evil. We are just saying that if you do get one while at a nudist resort or beach, cover it up. People who advise it's natural, don't cover it up, etc. obviously have never been to a nudist resort, or they are just here for erotica. You are not a TRUE nudist.
    ReactReply
  • MA
    ManOfWicklow
    Sep 8, 2017
    ThePathetic Penis Brigadenever ceases to raise a laugh.
    ReactReply
  • BR
    Brett Rapley
    Sep 9, 2017
    [quote]The Pathetic Penis Brigade never ceases to raise a laugh.[/quote]



    I see MOW can't keep his lips from flapping YET again !!! If you can't be constructive with ANY of your comments, then just GO AWAY !
    ReactReply
  • MA
    ManOfWicklow
    Sep 10, 2017
    There was a man who really took care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged 6 miles a day. One day, he took a look in the mirror and noticed that he was tan all over except his penis. So, he decided to do something about it. He went to the beach, completely undressed himself and buried in the sand, except for his penis, which he left sticking out. Two old ladies were strolling along the beach, one using a cane. Upon seeing the penis sticking up over the sand, she began to move it around with her cane, remarking to the other lady, "There's no justice in the world." The other lady asked what she meant and she said. When I was 20, I was curious about it. When I was 30, I enjoyed it. When I was 40, I asked for it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I was 60, I prayed for it. When I was 70, I forgot about it. Now, I am 80 and the damn things are growing wild on the beach and I'm too old to squat.
    ReactReply
  • [em][strong]bravobr[/strong][/em]
    [em][strong]Undies Only[/strong][/em]

    [quote]The Pathetic Penis Brigade never ceases to raise laugh. I see MOW can't keep his lips from flapping YET again !!! If you can't be constructive with ANY of your comments, then just GO AWAY ![/quote]

    [strong]Why are you so obsessed with MOW?
    You seem to be infatuated with him.
    Why this passion over his posts?
    You read and comment on every post he makes.
    It must rob you, soul wise, suspecting people of unsavory motives all the time.
    At least obsessing over MOW keeps you busy.
    [/strong]
    ReactReply
  • that Hillary Warning is both hilarious and scary!

    ReactReply