FR

The Mens Room

How far to go?

Posted Jan 16, 2015

Replies4
FR
FreecospiritOriginal Poster
Jan 16, 2015

I far prefer to swim / sunbathe nude not because of an even tan but simply because it is so much more comfortable.  On holiday in Spain a few years I came across a beach thong, more substantial than a string but less than half the coverage of Speedos.  Speedos are  virtually OK everywhere but the thong is more comfortable and totally legal.   How much attention should you give to what others may think.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • Not being a mind reader I wouldn't know what others think.
    ReactReply
  • MA
    ManOfWicklow
    Jan 16, 2015
    Hang a sign round your neck saying:Smile if you like it, Laugh if you think I look stupid.
    ReactReply
  • Could sell a lot of those signs.
    ReactReply
  • ST
    StevieLorna
    Jan 16, 2015

    If you have to wear some kind of shorts, don't look like a twat
    ReactReply