Over our tenure here at TN, we've found that there's a number of MARRIED males who have MALE only profiles. Just wondering what the motivation is to leave the MRS. out of this formula.....?
Could it be:
1) Their wife isn't a nudist....
2) They are nudists, but doesn't want their wife to know that they have a profile...
3) They aren't nudists at all but what a great way to meet people who are.....
4) This is one big fantasy and if their wife found out about this, their status would change to DIVORCED....
What is it? Why are you here as just a male if you're married? My wife and I have no secrets about nudism, our private life activities, or who we chat with, or what we do. Why aren't you proud of the most important thing to you in life, and why don't you give her the respect she deserves....
Anxious to hear from all the MARRIED men out there with non-couple profiles....
Steve
Replies
- JA
Jul 18, 2020I guess I'm too nave. I make sure anyone who contacts me knows I'm married and my wife does not embrace this. I'm sure there are many with inaccurate profiles.
ReactReply - BR
Dec 19, 2023[quote]or you could mind your own f******* business! Ivr, so far out of roughly 45 respondents to a thread that has been here for 3 months, there have been only 3 people who've taken offense to my husband's topic of discussion. I'm amused that all three were gay and single. Now I have to ask you, why doa fewgay, single men take such great offense at a topic that is directed specifically towards straight, married men? Jen p.s. Nice first post. Great way to introduce yourself to the folks around here.[/quote] I am a gay man. Regardless of the actual topic title. It should make no difference if married men put MALE ONLY on their profiles, enough explanations are given with regards to why the woman in their lives either doesn't want to participate in nudity, or if they are a home nudist only etc. There is NOTHING on this site that states the ladies in any mans life have to show their naked bodies to everyone here. IF the lady in a mans life is fine with his nudity and spending time with others naked, where is there a problem ? People create far more than they need to on here. If your wife/GF etc, is happy with your nudity and being on a website for it, then that's fine. One thing I do find on here is that I can look at a guys profile, more so with straight guys, is that they take offence and block me, just for looking or even complimenting them on their nudity (nothing sexual mentioned). They act all offended and assume I am speaking to them because I want more. If people bother to read my profile properly, they will see that this is not the case. I don't care if you are married, the thing we have in common is that we are both nudists, not that he, as a man might bear the gift if a large penis or an average one. It's the old assumption that I might want to get to know that person to get something from them later down the line. Why do people create problems that are not there in the first place ? There is no rule book on nudism/naturism, just common sense.ReactReply - SA
Dec 20, 2023This is an old thread which questions if men should have a profile which includes the fact that they're married but does not include a couple profile with the Mrs. It was apparently posted before 2015 when US state gay marriage bans were lifted. It also questions if having a profile on this site without consensus/involvment of the wife could lead to a divorce. I'm glad that it's outdated and that times have changed. I understand that women would resent a patriarchal marriage where the husband is in control of and has oversight of all of his wife's activities and would insist on being a couple's profile in some group chat about the Oscars ceremony or something. The same applies to men who deserve autonomy. Couples thrive from having their own interests and social circles and it's up to the couple to communicate about this with one another.
ReactReply - SS
Dec 28, 2023My wife is not a nudist and in fact didn't know I was one for the longest time. Only when the kids grew up and went on their way, I opened up to her and it's taken years for her to barely tolerate me being naked at home. So I'm married but here as a single male. Once a year, we do have our separate vacations and my vacations are usually somewhere where I can be naked. This year she's gone overseas visiting her family and I'm just staying home alone naked, the best type of vacation.
ReactReply - KE
Jun 26, 2024I'm not married but I am in a longterm stable relationship with a wonderful lady who doesn't "get" my love of naturism and has no desire to participate, although she is happy for me to do so. Therefore, I don't include her on my profile.
ReactReply - MEMemberJun 27, 2024
What difference does it make if someone is single or is married but is coming here alone. Is there something wrong with being a single male or a married male who is here alone? There is way too much resentment against such males. Is this a male bashing site where males are some kind of evil species? The overwhelming majority of people on this site are males. The good males mostly talk with other good males as the females here will not speak with them at all. Other males may lurk in the background but that is their choice. Sadly this site has become a very non sociable site as most of the good members who did chat have left. What is left is really not worth coming to. Is it any wonder why so many of the good members have left for nonshy?
ReactReply - NK
Jun 27, 2024My wife will get naked in some social nudist settings, but she has no interest in this site, so I respect that. It's as simple as that.
ReactReply