TH

The Mens Room

Uncut penis embarrassed

Posted Dec 23, 2016

Replies55
TH
Thunder321Original Poster
Dec 23, 2016

I'm uncut american male, is that embarrassing to other intact a.erican men

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MA
    MARKHOMESNUDE
    May 28, 2018

    That is the advantages of being uncut. I appreciated the sensitivity of being uncut but also enjoy pulling back and hanging.

    ReactReply
  • JI
    Jim
    May 29, 2018
    [quote]That is the advantages of being uncut. I appreciated the sensitivity of being uncut but also enjoy pulling back and hanging.[/quote] Great comment
    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    May 31, 2018
    [quote]..... plus you have better aim when you pee ;) lol[/quote] Even better if you mount a scope on it.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jun 2, 2018

    It's easily understood: you see cut guys just pee - they don't have a foreskin to pull back!

    ReactReply
  • DI
    Ditchdoctor
    Jun 12, 2018

    Embarrassed, no. Proud would be more like it. As long its kept clean, no problem!

    ReactReply
  • BE
    bernard
    Jun 17, 2018

    il ne fautpas

    ReactReply
  • BR
    Brian
    Jun 17, 2018

    There's no need to be embarrassed of your uncircumcised penis.

    ReactReply
  • BR
    Brian
    Jul 17, 2018

    I'm very happy with my uncut penis.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jul 17, 2018

    My younger cousin was circumcised as his foreskin did not pull back. After lot of natural attempts doc decided to cut. I know his pain of loosing foreskin. I am glad I have a uncut penis and I love it.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    Jase
    Jul 18, 2018

    i have the same problem, long foreskin that dont retract when i am hard. however i can pull back to clean when its soft. not looking forward to cutting it, but its ugly :(

    ReactReply
  • SC
    Scott
    Aug 4, 2018

    If you are not comfortable being cut or uncut, then that isnt your biggest problem.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 5, 2018

    You should never be embarrassed because of your uncut penis. All penisses are beautiful. Just be yourself and be proud of your foreskin

    ReactReply
  • TJ
    TJ
    Aug 30, 2018

    Please. The true reactions are going to range from being envious to wanting to taste it. That's just how it is. There might be a few who will think "eewww....gross", but they will be in the minority and fuck them anyway because there's always - ALWAYS - going to be someone saying "eeewww" about something .

    ReactReply
  • JO
    John
    Aug 30, 2018

    I have always considered circumcision or boys for other than medical reasons to be Male Genial Mutilation and as reprehensible as Femal Genital Mutilation.
    What responsible adults do with their bodies is, however, entirely their own business.

    ReactReply
  • ZE
    Zeke
    Aug 30, 2018

    If one is going to judge your whole life on where you are cut or uncut, then what are you saying about yourself? To make comments about another guys genitals of which he had no choice in the matter at birth is really shallow. It's like we have a choice of our toes, ears, nose or any other part, it's in our genes. Yes there is now methods to change some to make it look 'prefect' or 'right', but those that make it better than another? Grow up and accept what you have as it been you. To make yourself feel better or less of an individual because of a body part, then you'll never be happy with yourself. The penis is there for two things, one to flow water from your body needs to get ride of, and another for pleasure in continuing the human race...

    ReactReply
  • BR
    Brian
    Aug 30, 2018

    I'm very happy with my uncut penis and I see no reason for anyone else to be either. I feel that nobody should ever feel the need to be embarrassed or ashamed of their penis.

    ReactReply
  • SA
    Sam
    Aug 31, 2018

    I agree with you totally

    ReactReply
  • JU
    JustBrad
    Oct 30, 2018

    I envy you. So wish I was intact. I wish I had been given the respect all humans deserve to be able to decide for myself.

    ReactReply
  • JI
    Jim
    Nov 1, 2018
    [quote]PROUD adjective adjective: proud; comparative adjective: prouder; superlative adjective: proudest feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated. "a proud grandma of three boys" synonyms:pleased, glad, happy, delighted, joyful, overjoyed, thrilled, satisfied, gratified, content "the proud parents beamed" PROUD of a foreskin??????[/quote] You can't be this daft. There is a man in this thread wanting to cut his off because he thinks it is ugly. Now where do you think he got that idea from? Is it a natural state of being? No, it's sociocultural. There are thousands of intact males in the US SO SHAMED by their culture that they are getting circ as adults. So, when you are taught to feel SHAME over a body part all of your life, the resulting push is to then feel PROUD of it. I don't know how else to explain basic human psychology. I remember the boys mocking the crying ones, the shame they felt, the cruelty of adults around this issue. You may have grown up without it, and if you did, brilliant. So yes, when you have been mocked and hurt and humiliated over something, is the solution just to let it fester and do nothing? What else do you suggest someone affected by these issues do? If not self love, or pride, then what? If we are going to get rid of the objectification of bodies and body parts, we cannot just throw out the positive ones, the negative ones must go too. And we're a long way from that.
    ReactReply
  • 1N
    1nakedfarmer
    Jan 1, 2019

    Embarrassed!
    Hell! I am jealous!

    ReactReply
  • RI
    Rick
    Jan 1, 2019

    Im neither proud nor embarrassed by my member or is cut state. There are an equal number of people that prefer one over the other and also an equal number that like the like of cut or uncut. Curiously, people feel the same way about body hair. While I "prefer" the physical appearance of cut over uncut, I don't discriminate between the two. I am however not in the least bothered that I wasn't given a choice in the decision to be circumcised. Circumcision was the norm back in the time of black and white television. In reality, I dont think about it, except when the subject comes up. Thirty years ago, I wouldn't have thought twice about whether or not to have a child of mine circumcised. Today, I would probably pass.

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Rob
    Jan 1, 2019

    "Im neither proud nor embarrassed by my member or is cut state. There are an equal number of people that prefer one over the other and also an equal number that like the like of cut or uncut. Curiously, people feel the same way about body hair. While I "prefer" the physical appearance of cut over uncut, I don't discriminate between the two. I am however not in the least bothered that I wasn't given a choice in the decision to be circumcised. Circumcision was the norm back in the time of black and white television. In reality, I dont think about it, except when the subject comes up. Thirty years ago, I wouldn't have thought twice about whether or not to have a child of mine circumcised. Today, I would probably pass."

    Right on target, could not have said it better myself!

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Rocketman
    Feb 28, 2019

    I was in a private high school and all except two of us in my class were uncut. They used to make fun of me and my friend. Now, some of those friends that I still stay in contact with have boys and are uncut. I'm glad with to be natural.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    sunman44
    May 8, 2019

    I remember when I first started showering after PE in 7th grade, I felt some concern at being uncut. But as I think about it now, probably 60% were uncut in our rural area in the mid 50s. My dad showed me how to keep myself clean at an early age. I am very fastidious about cleanliness. I wear my foreskin retracted much of the time for hygiene but like the appearance both ways. I guess I can have the best of both worlds.

    ReactReply