TH

The Mens Room

Uncut penis embarrassed

Posted Dec 23, 2016

Replies55
TH
Thunder321Original Poster
Dec 23, 2016

I'm uncut american male, is that embarrassing to other intact a.erican men

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GM
    Dec 24, 2016

    You are far more likely to be envied by all those who were mutilated without their consent.

    ReactReply
  • [quote]You are far more likely to be envied by all those who were mutilated without their consent.[/quote]Not ALL. I am very happy with my circumcised penis.
    ReactReply
  • EN
    Erik Natams
    Dec 24, 2016

    Be proud of your parents that they decided not to mutilate you.
    And be grateful.
    And if you don't like your foreskin, just have it removed.

    ReactReply
  • ST
    Steve
    Dec 25, 2016

    Not embarrassing to me. No big deal.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    matchrestore
    Jan 4, 2017

    I was circumcised, but I restored my foreskin over the past few years. I feel more comfortable nude now, not that I was really uncomfortable before. I just feel more whole.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist14
    Jan 4, 2017

    ..really it doesn,t bother me who is cut or uncut..i,m uncut and I like what I have..i wouldn,t change it!!..and I,m not embarrassed about it..we are all different..!!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 4, 2017

    cut and uncut penis's are both beautiful

    ReactReply
  • BE
    Benjamin
    Jan 6, 2017

    I was always a frustrated nudist; wanted to bare, but ashamed of my body. Then I restored my foreskin. Now the shame is gone, and the frustration with it.

    ReactReply
  • NE
    NeoSeek
    Jan 7, 2017

    I don't think there's anything even almost embarrassing about being uncut. While I do prefer being cut, I don't think there's anything wrong with being uncut. Anyone who's seriously hung up over that stuff (when it comes to "dating") is severely limiting themselves.

    ReactReply
  • LU
    Luis
    Mar 13, 2017
    [quote]I'm uncut american male, is that embarrassing to other intact a.erican men[/quote] You shouldn't be embarrased, I'm uncut as well and I'm proud of what I have.
    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chad
    Mar 13, 2017

    I would never be embarrassed to be uncut. I am actually a cut male that is 2 years into foreskin restoration. I feel as if I were robbed of alot of pleasure in my life to a decision my parents made when i wasn't even 1 day old.
    Never be ashamed sir. Others are working hard to stretch theirs back to be like you one day.

    ReactReply
  • R
    R
    Mar 13, 2017

    I was intact until I was twenty four when I had it removed. I regret it to this day and made sure my sons were left in tact.

    ReactReply
  • LO
    Longjpe
    Mar 31, 2017

    All my life but not embarrassed It is me.

    ReactReply
  • KE
    kev
    May 5, 2017

    i agree on the uncut and cut, just a matter of timing on what parents wanted at the time.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 6, 2017

    that's my thoughts, work with what you got...

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Olly
    May 8, 2017

    This has to be an American thing. Is it due to some Barbaric fashion; Misguided health advice; Female domination over their new born sons; or the medics making a quick buck? Here in Europe most of us have our foreskins. There are no hygiene problems as we know how to wash our penises. And, if the foreskin is tight, it can be loosened by keeping it pulled back. That works for me! At the very least the boy/man should be given time to decide for himself if he wants to be circumcised.

    BTW if you are embarrassed just keep it pulled back. It looks circumcised.

    ReactReply
  • DA
    Daniel
    May 15, 2017

    I agree every time I see a man who is uncut I get very very jealous unfortunately I was circumcised at the age of 17 by all means not my decision but a horrible accident at the hospital I went in for an appendectomy and they switch the charts with another person who had my name by accident and they circumcise me and took out his appendix so now everytime I see a male who is intact I get very jealous I would be proud to have my foreskin.

    ReactReply
  • JI
    Jim
    Dec 25, 2017

    Sorry. Is your reply to what is often a serious emotional concern buried in childhood and compounded since to say 'talking about your penis negates your nudism' as if it were an orthodoxy from on high? The question may be trivial. This is true. But why trot out the accusation followed by 'grow up'? Unhelpful. Judgmental. If there was a direction to growth there I am not seeing it. I understand that for some, any discussion of genitals sexuality or even sensuality is contra the definition of naturism and some iterations of nudism. Not everyone gets this not everyone subscribes to this. I accept it as fact as I reject it as flawed philosophy on a personal level. That said I must try to support community standards. My approach would have been to say the conversation can be better framed in terms of mental or psychological health. But that's me.

    ReactReply
  • JI
    Jim
    Dec 25, 2017

    Envy about a violation I do not recall is not the correct response. I am not responsible. I cannot change it. I will not be one minute ashamed nor envious but I will celebrate intact penises and cut ones because the man is not what was done to him. That is hardcore scarlet letter puritain guilt bs. We need to accept it is wrong. That we are capable of being whole men regardless, and stop doing it. Envy shame guilt none of that helps anyone. I love my penis. I love all penises. We all have what we need. Stop shaming.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Feb 20, 2018

    Why be embarrassed? I'm uncut wouldn't change it for anything.

    ReactReply
  • DI
    dick
    Feb 20, 2018

    im uncut and wouldnt want to change that. i was shy to be naked at first but found out other guys have pps like me

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 16, 2018

    Nothing to be shamed or embarrassed about
    Some of us are cut while others aren't ( team uncut )

    ReactReply
  • KN
    May 23, 2018

    Nothing to feel embarrassed its natural every man born with foreskin, rather being an uncut guy you and your sex partner can have wonderful experience of enjoying the mechanism of moving foreskin up and down over your cock head which a cut guy can't. More over its your own comfort if you are happy with your intact cock then you should not care for anything else.

    I am also uncut and absolutely fine with what i have. My GFs also complemented many times. Its been over 5 years now i am comfortably keep my foreskin mostly retracted and get my glans exposed like circumcised and similarly whenever i want, i leave foreskin covering full glans like normal uncut cocks.

    ReactReply
  • NP
    Nude Paul
    May 27, 2018

    I'm embarrassed I am cut. Why destroy a natural intact penis. I've restored my foreskin so at least I look natural.

    ReactReply