Let me first start off with saying that I have always been a very affectionate kind of guy. I have always been a hugger. If I see someone I haven’t seen for a while I want a hug I am straight and secure enough with myself that I don’t have a problem hugging men or women. This is not a sexual thing for me at all it is simply like a hand shake for me. I have been an at home nudist for over 10 years now and recently started to explore the outdoor world of being a nudist and went to my first beach. I went alone and found a nice quiet spot to relax and I really enjoyed myself and it was extremely freeing. Over the last couple times I went there I started to talk to other people and started making friends. The last time I went I saw one of my friends there again and he immediately came up and hugged me and said hello which in itself did not bother me. The part that I am questioning is what is the correct etiquette for hugging other nudists, male or female? I ask this because when he hugged me certain parts had touched that I can only imagine would make some people uncomfortable. My friend is also straight so it didn’t really bother me too much because I know there was nothing sexual about it. but I would like to avoid making someone else feel uncomfortable if I hugged them. Up until this point I had just assumed that it would not be appropriate as some people might get uncomfortable but I thought I would bring it to the forum to see if you guys can straighten out the new guy because the last thing I would ever want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable. Thank you all in advance for any advice or input that you might be able to provide./font/font
Replies
- MA
Apr 8, 2017[quote]Hazzah full body hugs are amazing on a nude level.[/quote] Could not agree more!ReactReply - NU
Apr 9, 2017I personally am not a hug everyone I meet type of guy. I reserve hugs for people I have some kind of friendship or close relationship with. I do not really enjoy being hugged by strangers and I do not particularly care for it as a form of greeting as opposed to a handshake.
That aside, I have no issues being hugged or hugging someone I know, nude or clothed. A nude hug is quite welcome and I am fine with the embrace. Two penises touching or one penis and a vagina touching doesn't concern me. A hug is a close embrace and therefore body parts will touch.ReactReply