Replies
- JO
Sep 20, 2012Maybe it's just the Italian's penises that are getting smaller. Maybe just the author of the study.
ReactReply - T=
Sep 20, 2012[quote]Should truenudists really care?[/quote]The male truenudists might.ReactReply - MA
Sep 20, 2012The person who carried out the study, needed to justify the reason for his own tiny penis, and so concocted this silly story in order to make people believe he had an average size.ReactReply - OP
Sep 20, 2012It depends on the situation..... COLD, HOT OR HORNEY... blank the stats
ReactReply - T=
Sep 20, 2012[quote]GAWD! I hope so...I'm getting tired of throwing it over my shoulder every time I wanna walk somewhere.
The study-based solely on the brief article-seems absurd. The reasons they state are due to stress and smoking, among others. Well, it seems to me that post WWII Italy (somebody mentioned Italy-was that where the study was done?) would be a whole lot more stressful than now. (the weight gain argument is plausible, which means it ain't smaller-just less visible) And, hasn't smoking been drastically reduced in 50 years? I dunno. It's probably Bush's fault. Or maybe Global Warming. Which, of course; is probably Bush's fault.[/quote]LOLReactReply - OP
Sep 20, 2012WHAT KINDA BUSH ARE WE TALKING HERE?! Happy Bush that makes you large or George & Jr
that would make a slug shrink...ReactReply - T=
Sep 20, 2012Strange bush quotes:
"One in the hand is worth two in the bush"
"Don't beat around the bush"ReactReply - SO
Sep 20, 2012anything of yours that you would like to delete now? I'd suggest the poor joke.
ReactReply - SO
Sep 20, 2012Must be listening to Limbaugh again. He blames shrinking penises on feminists. Or feminazis as he calls them. Anyone old enough or archaic enough to believe that doesn't belong in society.
ReactReply - OP
Sep 20, 2012WHAT'S WRONG WITH A GOOD HA-HA ?
"lighten up" what?
my blank wakes up every moring before i do,
size dont mean blank nor some study.
it's all just funnin and having a good time.
" and there i was
sournded by the world in front off
there was tall ones, short"ReactReply - DE
Sep 21, 2012I hope this study wasn't done using our tax dollars.
If the study says that things are getting smaller, there must have been a previous study to compare this one to.
Was there a breakdown by race? This could skew the entire study if certain races were over or under counted.
Were the measurements made when the subject in question was erect or flaccid?
Are the women's libbers complaining that no women were included in the study? Maybe they were and each one counted provided a negative measurement to the average.
I believe that larger bellies make for shorter penises.
Enough! I'm having too much fun at some short guy's expense.ReactReply - MA
Sep 21, 2012[img src="http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/political-pictures-looks-like-a-penis-only-smaller.jpg">
ReactReply - T=
Sep 21, 2012I just heard that peacocks are ten percent smaller than they were 25 years go.ReactReply - MA
Sep 21, 2012
[img src="http://www.entgallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/big_cock.jpg">
You would need a big oven to roast this cock.ReactReply - SO
Sep 21, 2012Yet another lie from Bruce. Can you produce any evidence that I "defend" those sources? Are you capable of telling the truth? Not even about your own identity. Just another pervert here to get his jollies.
ReactReply - SO
Sep 21, 2012And with your sense of duplicity, you would make the presumption that I'm siding or defending what you mentioned? How disingenuous of you. And hysterical. You really need to see a doctor, because something is not right in your head.
ReactReply - OP
Sep 21, 2012ive noticed that day-light is shrinking too around here....
sadden to hear about the peacocks ~ did thay even know it was coming ?!ReactReply - CH
Sep 22, 2012[quote]Who cares, I'm big enough to make "ME" happy :-)[/quote]Hmm. Ya think that's a hint to why you are divorced? :-)~ReactReply - HA
Sep 22, 2012[quote]
[quote]Who cares, I'm big enough to make "ME" happy :-)[/quote]Hmm. Ya think that's a hint to why you are divorced? :-)~
Oh so many things I can say about that. But I'm on a good mood and is a great day. I'm sure you know a whole lot more about life that I do. So I'm gonna leave it at that. Have a good day. Hawk[/quote]ReactReply - LO
Sep 22, 2012I was afraid of that! Sure SEEMED bigger 48 years ago when I was 19. Guess I should've measured so I could be sure. Or, I could just go on with life and appreciate the fact that at least my LIFE is getting longer. :-)ReactReply - MEMemberSep 27, 2012
The bad news is my pee-cock is getting smaller... the good news is I suddenly have more pants that fit me better. Also, my carnivorous zippers won't be nipping me so often--hurray for that!
ReactReply