RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberJan 16, 2012#410 Sunny but WINDY Monday! Got most of the leaves raked up and in garbage cans! Plus, when I took my break---- I got both questions CORRECT!!! Yipppeeee! >^..^<ReactReply
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterJan 17, 2012Yes!!!! Finally..got them both right!!!! Happy TuesdayReactReply - MEMemberJan 17, 2012#414 Sunny but freezing Tuesday! Got the doggie correct, but missed the kitty one. Oh well... back to raking leaves--- oh wait, I finished that yesterday! LOLReactReply
- MEMemberJan 18, 2012#417 Frickin FREEZIN' Wednesday morning! I need some warm huggggggggs! Got both incorrect. Brrrrrrrrrr!ReactReply
- MEMemberJan 19, 2012#422 Cloudy, COLD, and smells like rain! Thursday's questions were --dog wrong/cat correct. yippee Stay WARM!ReactReply
- MEMemberJan 20, 2012#426 WARM WET temps! the rain has brought warmer temps..yipppeee! Got both correct on this WET Friday!!ReactReply
- MEMemberJan 21, 2012#430 Batting zero here! Thought there'd be sunshine....big black clouds moving in! booooo!!ReactReply
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterJan 21, 2012Its been awhile since I got both of them right.ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterJan 22, 2012I dont know whats wrong with me...0 for 2 today..ReactReply - MEMemberJan 22, 2012#437 Yippeee Sniffee! The weather UGLY, but I got both correct today!! >^..^<ReactReply
- JA
Jan 23, 2012Congratulations Cali and Knarfje.
'Im still at 5050/ missed the dog but got the cat.ReactReply