RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MEMemberJan 23, 2012#441 Monday Monday BLues! Cloudy, windy, and more rain today. Missed both questions on this Blue Monday!ReactReply
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterJan 24, 2012Can I get a HALLELUJAH!!! Finally got em BOTH!!!ReactReply - MEMemberJan 24, 2012#446 Congrats Raven! This rainy Tuesday isn't helping my brain....both incorret! >^..^<ReactReply
- MEMemberJan 25, 2012#451 happyHUGSday! Sunny & a bit warmer today!! Got doggie wrong & kitty correct! yeahhhh...ReactReply
- MEMemberJan 26, 2012#457 Cold Foggy Thursday ...missed them both! Oh well.... send me sunshine!!ReactReply
- MEMemberJan 27, 2012#460 Frickin Foggy Wet Friday! gggrrrrr got the CAT correct, but how the blazes do I know about dog airlines! hahahaReactReply
- MA
Jan 27, 2012That airline question is the most stupid one they've ever come up with.And YES, I got it wrong.ReactReply - MA
Jan 28, 2012Saturday click. Dog one wrong, but should have got the cat one if I hadn't changed my first thought.
ReactReply - MEMemberJan 28, 2012Awwwwww Jack...sorry to hear! Oddly, maybe cuz it's a SUNNY Saturday , I got both correct!!ReactReply
- JA
Jan 29, 2012Sunday click
Congratulations Cali and Ravens!
I got the dog right but the Cat wrong today (both guesses)ReactReply