RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterJan 29, 2012I'm a loser baby...why don't you just kill me....missed em bothReactReply - MEMemberJan 30, 2012#475 Happy Monday...the SUN is shining... don't fret Jack, I too got cat correct and missed the dog! LOLReactReply
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterJan 31, 2012Always go with your 1st instinct...I didn't...50/50ReactReply - JA
Jan 31, 2012Tuesday click
YAAAAY Got them both right(have to admit they were both guesses though)ReactReply - MA
Jan 31, 2012[quote]Always go with your 1st instinct...I didn't...50/50[/quote]Same here, should have got both, but changed the dog one only to find that my first thought was right.ReactReply - MEMemberJan 31, 2012#481...Tricky Tuesday! Missed both of them. Foggy this AM, but SUN is peeking out now.....ReactReply
- MEMemberFeb 1, 2012
#486 HappppppppppppppppyHUGSday!! Sunny & warmin up! missed them both...oh well! :-)
ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 2, 2012#488 Yukkie Thursday---cloudy, cold, windy! Yet, I got the both correct!
I asked my cat for advise on the brain question! hahahaReactReply - JA
Feb 2, 2012Congratulations Cali. Me Too(but I didn't ask my cats ... they think they are smarter than me anyways.)ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterFeb 2, 2012Got the dog...but missed the cat...i couldn't believe it be soReactReply - MA
Feb 3, 2012It's friday and I seem to become more stupid each day. Got them both wrong today.
ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 4, 2012# 500.....SUNNY SATURDAY! got em both today!ReactReply