http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
Replies
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterFeb 5, 2012I got the cat, but not the dog...ask me a movie question and i usually get itReactReply - JA
Feb 5, 2012MySaturdayclick got the both right
MySuperbowl Sundayclick got the cat but missed the dog.ReactReply - MA
Feb 6, 2012Monday and both wrong, but I just do not believe the dog answer. All of he people questioned in the poll, must have the world's most stupid dogs.
ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 6, 2012#510 Murky Monday! I missed Sunday cuz I didn't have a computer...but, today... I missed both!
The Cat has ME better trained than I have the doggie trained. LOL My doggie only knows "SIT"..."STAY"..."Come on", but only when SHE wants to do what I say... LOLReactReply - MA
Feb 7, 2012Tuesday and YES,,,,, I got them both right. The dog was quite easy, there can only be one answer if you really think about the guy's job. And the cat -I had to think for about half a minute before arriving at what would be the most logical answer.
ReactReply - JA
Feb 7, 2012Tuesday click
Know what you mean Cali. My cats have me well trained too.
Second day in a row I got them both wrongReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterFeb 7, 2012Okay...not a total loser...cat yes....dog no......We all missed yesterday!!ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 7, 2012#516 Thristy Tuesday! Rain pouring down today... got dog incorrect....didn't guess right on the cat question---but MY cat comes first and I'd dump a non-cat lover any day! LOL >^..^<ReactReply
- MA
Feb 8, 2012Wednesday got themboth right again, but the cat one was just a lucky guess.ReactReply - JA
Feb 8, 2012Wednesday click
This is more like it.After two days of missing them both I got them both right today(cat was a guess though)ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterFeb 8, 2012Wow...we are batting a 1000 so far..I got them both right as well, even though the cat was an educated guess. I find that when there is an... all of the above question...the right answer is usually...All of the Above!!ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 8, 2012#521 HappppppppppppppppppyHUGGGSSSSday!! SUNNY & WARM here today!!! Got 'em both correct today!!ReactReply
- MA
Feb 9, 2012Thursday click. Dog no,cat yes. I should have gone with my first instinct on the dog and would then had both right. Still I suppose it was asking too much to get 100 % three days running.
ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterFeb 9, 201250/50...screwed the pooch...got the kitty...see? Today it was none of the aboveReactReply - MEMemberFeb 9, 2012#526 Sunny & WARMIN' UP!! Thursday's score...dog: 0....cat: 1 hahahaReactReply
- CD
Feb 10, 2012All the topics are important to click on for your support.
ReactReply - MEMemberFeb 10, 2012#534...SUNNY & WARM this fine Friday! Battin' zero again ...too much sun on da head. hahahahaReactReply