RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterApr 21, 2012Missed them both....it should be illegal in all states!! Distracted Drivng! I had my sisters Yorkie..she wanted to be on my lap...it was a huge distractionReactReply - MA
Apr 21, 2012Naughty boy, Raven. You're a driver, so you should have known the dog answer.
ReactReply - JA
Apr 21, 2012Saturday click
Maybe it should be Sadtoday instead of Saturday-I missed them BOTHReactReply - MEMemberApr 21, 2012#914...SUNNY Saturday! YeeeHaaa...got them both correct today! There should be BIG time fines for dogs in driver's lap! But, then again, the CELL PHONE Users isn't enforced either... oh well. I drive very safe! DOGS & CELL PHONES----- My PET Peeves!ReactReply
- MA
Apr 21, 201221 April click for the dogs and cats. Damn State Laws they just can not get it right. Split..... dog no cats yes
ReactReply - MA
Apr 22, 2012Got the dog but missed the cat. I find the cat answer very hard to believe.
ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterApr 22, 2012Got the Dog, Missed the cat...I didn't guess high enough...Wow!!ReactReply - MEMemberApr 22, 2012#919...Earthy Sunday! Knew the doggie...and of course, knew the kitty! I got more pics of MY cat than I do of my own kids!! LOL >^..^>ReactReply
- MA
Apr 22, 201222 April Click for the dogs and cats. Got the Dog but missed the cat, Do not beleave the numbers are that high
ReactReply - JA
Apr 22, 2012Sunday click
Got the Dog (guess) but missed the Cat(and I thought I was the only one with more pics)ReactReply - MEMemberApr 23, 2012#927...Monday Monday.....Missed the dag, but knew the CAT! >^..^<ReactReply
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterApr 24, 2012Yay!! Both right! I used to have a Zimbabwean ridgeback (being PC).... and good for Guinness!! Bronze!!ReactReply - MA
Apr 24, 201224 April click for the dogs amd cats. Split them again dog yes cat no. Do not over feed your pets (or your self).
ReactReply - MEMemberApr 24, 2012#933...Tricky Tuesday, looks like storm moving in! Got them both correct today! yippppiii >^..^<ReactReply
- MEMemberApr 25, 2012#936...WETTT Wednesday...happy HUGS day!! Got them both correct today...yippeee! >^..^<ReactReply