RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
May 27, 2012Sunday Click.Both right again, can I get my second gold tomorrow ?ReactReply - MA
May 29, 201229 May Click for the dogs and cats. Split them yet again Dog no Cat yes.
ReactReply - MA
May 29, 2012Tuesday click. Dog no, Cat yes. Had the dog but changed my mind at the last second, huh, when will I ever learn ?
ReactReply - MA
Jun 1, 20121 June Click for the Dogs and Cats. Split them again Dog yes Cat No and I knew it but over thought it.
ReactReply - MA
Jun 1, 2012Both wrong today. I can not believe the dog answer, there are some very strange people in this world.
ReactReply - MA
Jun 5, 20125 June Click for the dogs and cats. Yea both right today that makes 3 in a row A GOLD day
ReactReply
