RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
May 20, 2012Sunday click.Got them both right today, knew them without having to guess.ReactReply - MA
May 21, 201221 May click for the dogs and cats. Back to square one Split them today Dog No Cat Yes
ReactReply - MA
May 22, 2012Both right today, dog was easy, but I had to think for a long time before answering the cat.ReactReply - MA
May 23, 2012Both right for silver. I knew the answers, so did not have to guess. ( Will I ever attain gold ? ) fingers crossed for tomorrow !ReactReply - MA
May 24, 2012Terrific thursday.YES,YES,YES. My first ever Gold.
[img src="http://rlv.zcache.com/smiley_face_gold_star_sticker-p217352203316273358ent9l_210.jpg">ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMay 25, 201250/50...got the dog...missed the cat, because i mis-read it...I want a do over!!ReactReply - MA
May 25, 2012Sailer, I don't think you understand how this gold thing works. You get bronze for both right on day 1, and then silver on day 2 followed by gold on day 3, if all are correct.
You cannot have gold the very next day after gold. Once you reach gold, then you have to start over again from bronze.
Happy clicking,
MOW.ReactReply - MA
May 26, 2012Saturday click.Both right.Dog was easy, but the cat was a lucky guess.ReactReply