RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- JA
May 14, 2012Monday click
Well, I certainly blew my hopes for gold today ... I missed them bothReactReply - MA
May 15, 201215 May Click for the dogs and cats. Back to square one split them again. Dog no Cat yes.
ReactReply - MA
May 16, 2012Wednesday click. Dog wrong, so I didn't bother looking at the cat question.
ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMay 17, 2012Guesses on both! I missed the pooch, but got the kitty right!!ReactReply - JA
May 17, 2012Thursday click
So much for Gold ... I missed them both today ... Sobbing quietlyReactReply - MA
May 18, 2012Friday click.Missed the dog again ( that's 5 times ) Got the cat Right.ReactReply