WP
wpbdude

The Mens Room

Being Naked around Buds

Posted Oct 15, 2011

Replies61
WP
wpbdude
wpbdudeOriginal Poster
Oct 15, 2011
Was just in an interesting place with a bud that I have been friends with for many  years.  We went to Las Vegas a few weeks back.  I wanted to go to a mens spa but did not want the guys I went went with to know about it.....anyway, I went to the spa and was sitting in the hot tub naked when my bud walks in, we see each other and have a moment of reality....he dropped his towel and got in....I was a little freaked by it but after a few mins was calmer.  When it came time to get out, we both agreed it was awkward and just do it....so we did and it was not that strange really.  He went off to get a massage and I went to another part of the spa but we got back together at the juice bar at the end and talked about guy stuff of the trip.  It was odd but liberating....anybody else have an experience like that with a bud where you both were suddenly naked in front of each other?
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BL
    Blasterjaxx
    Jul 7, 2014
    I have a friend that lives in another city, but when he comes to visit me we are always naked.
    Playing video games naked and just hanging out, and of course we talk about sex and stuff, you know just guy stuff,, and if someone of us gets a hard on the other one doesn't care.
    We even watch porn together and drink beer. Just some fun guy stuff. I think its cool ta have a bud like that are so open and doesnt care.
    ReactReply
  • NO
    noodengr2
    Oct 5, 2014
    many years ago I purchased a hot tub.   From day one the house rules have been posted above it.1. Use common sense  ( that is what the 1/2" manual boiled down to )2.  No swimsuits allowed.
    Only bent the 2nd rule a few times,   many of my friends both male and female as well as passing travelers who I havejust met have followed the rules and stripped to soak.It has allowed me to introduce many of my friends to social nudity.   When they come out the first time, I an clothedwe eat and then when it comes time to soak, we strip.   The next time they come I just start nude myself,  figure theyhave seen everything already so why start with clothes.  Some join me nude for the meal,  others wait for soak timeto bare all.
    My rule of thumb is if the other person is comfortable with my lack of clothes while around them, then I am naked.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    Jonathan
    Oct 12, 2014
    I get where your coming from. If a friend doesn't know your a nudist and suddenly finds out, you may worry about what they think. Not everyone is ok with it after all. I do think its pretty cool that it all turned out to be ok, and he was fine with this situation.
    ReactReply
  • ST
    StevieLorna
    Aug 31, 2022

    Baiting an old thread that hasnt had a comment in over two years.

    ReactReply
  • ST
    StevieLorna
    Aug 31, 2022
    [quote]Baiting an old thread that hasnt had a comment in over two years.[/quoteYou might notice that almost every forum comment made by the person who reopened it involves young males with erections...[/quote]

    Like you I did notice, sadly, hes fooled others into playing along and probably laughing at them for it.
    ReactReply
  • EA
    EarlD
    Aug 31, 2022
    [quote]You might notice that almost every forum comment made by the person who reopened it involves young males with erections...[/quote]

    The site owners should pay attention to the fact that someone like this is posting on their discussion boards - he strikes me as very dangerous.
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nuudstone
    Sep 1, 2022
    [Posted this in a couple other groups but fits this topic. ]

    A buddy of mine shared he'd been getting nude while car camping, but he'd never gotten nude with other people let alone another guy. We'd been planning on going backpacking together for over a year and we finally took off last week for a couple of days to coincide with the Solstice. We agreed it would be a great opportunity to get naked at the campsite. I casually stripped down to nothing as we were getting our tents up while he stayed in his underwear. I didn't mention anything. At some point he must have made the decision to pull the trigger and pull his shorts off. We had an awesome time cutting wood for the fire, eating some dinner, having a smoke on our pipes and talking into the night. In the morning, still nude, I encouraged him to take a walk by himself on a nearby trail to commune with nature and feel what that's all about. By the end of the trip we truly bonded and solidified our friendship in a way that wouldn't, and perhaps couldn't, have happened if we hadn't gotten nude together. I felt really proud I could give him the opportunity and the safe space where he could allow himself to experience the freedom only communal nudity - with other men - can give you.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 1, 2022

    I have had friends who wanted to try nudism with company. Previously it was only solo in their home. I encouraged one of those friends to try being nude at my home, just for a coffee meeting. Interestingly, one guy asked if he could be nude first, before I was. He was nude for half an hour before I was. He felt he could cope with that easier and he said the relief and exhilaration was amazing that he did it.

    ReactReply
  • TR
    Travellingbizguy
    Sep 3, 2022

    I have a group of nudist friends. Some of us are always nude, some of us are nude only at the beach, some are only nude in the bedroom. We don't force or coerce anyone to do something they don't want to do. Being comfortable with the situation is part of the solution.

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Sep 3, 2022
    [quote] Interestingly, one guy asked if he could be nude first, before I was. He was nude for half an hour before I was. .[/quote] Has he been back to your home for any more nude experiences?
    ReactReply
  • KB
    Kbarnh1
    Sep 3, 2022

    Agree with you

    ReactReply
  • KB
    Kbarnh1
    Sep 3, 2022

    Agree with you

    ReactReply
  • LI
    Sep 19, 2022

    I was out with a friend, Jules and talked about he enjoyed saunas. I said I wasn't keen and said it was because of the size of my penis. I said no and, to prove it we went back to his and stripped. I was naked first and he looked and smiled. He took off his boxers to reveal his big dick, he was a lot bigger than me. So we had some drinks together instead of going back to the pub. Later his wife, Gillian came in and was surprised to find us both naked but had a good look at my little dick.

    After that I often went round and Jules and I would be naked in front of Gillian.

    ReactReply