I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.
Just a thought.
I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.
Thoughts?
Replies
- FL
Feb 24, 2019for hygiene reason and i admit also for better feeling when haveing sexual intercourse (much more intense)
ReactReply - JA
Mar 8, 2019Why I shaved? Because you will feel the good fresh air and feel the heat of the sun! And it is better to see you natural! And see you smooth and better feeling to sexual intercourse! ;D :D
ReactReply - JA
Jul 19, 2020My preference is to keep it clean and neat looking. I like the feel of smooth balls and trimmed pubes. As someone else said, I trim my beard, why not trim down there?
ReactReply - SH
Jul 19, 2020I am shaved from the neck down because I like the way that my body looks with no hair. I have noticed that it is getting more popular among nudist's.
ReactReply
